Can we all come together for this soldier?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090720/ap_on_re_us/us_afghan_soldier_captured;_ylt=AmT_CIr_zuIw.OpMB6YGePGMwfIE;_ylu=X3oDMTNhaDY3YTdyBGFzc2V0Ay9hcC8yMDA5MDcyMC9hcF9vbl9yZV91cy91c19hZmdoYW5fc29sZGllcl9jYXB0dXJlZARjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNpZGFob3Rvd25wcmE-

HAILEY, Idaho – Friends and family of an Idaho soldier who was captured in Afghanistan prayed for his safe return Sunday, shaken by the image of the frightened young private in a Taliban video posted online.

Pfc. Bowe R. Bergdahl, 23, was serving with an Alaska-based infantry regiment earlier this month when he vanished, just five months after arriving in Afghanistan. He was serving at a base near the border with Pakistan in an area known to be a Taliban stronghold.

It would be awesome if everyone that reads this could say a prayer or send good vibes his way or whatever you do for this soldier....

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 10:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How sad and terrible.... ;( I will pray.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Thanks! The power of positive thinking.....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes Sweet. We can. He and his family are in our prayers tonight. Thanks for posting this.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Your welcome, It breaks my heart enough to think of all they have to go through...To think of being captured is just too much for me...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• God be with him and his family.I will pray.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• clapping  You might want to save this post, because the applause is for you sweet.  The two of us disagree, but I knew in my heart that you were a nice person.  Kudos for you and your question.

To answer the question, I have said a couple of prayers and I boo hooed when I watched the video of him.  May the Lord deliver him safely and swiftly back into the arms of his family.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You might want to save this post, because the applause is for you sweet. The two of us disagree, but I knew in my heart that you were a nice person. Kudos for you and your question. To answer the question, I have said a couple of prayers and I boo hooed when I watched the video of him. May the Lord deliver him safely and swiftly back into the arms of his family.

LOL and Thank you. It is heartbreaking and I just watched them talk to Nick Bergs dad and he was talking about how he still isn't over it ...The whole thing is just devastatig...crying mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I watched the video before logging on to cafemom. I really boo hooed being that this young man reminds me of my son in looks, just a bit older then my boy. My prayers are with him and his family. I suggest that we all send this in an email to our friends and family, the power of prayer is an amazing thing. Miracle do happen!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• haven't seen the video.. I'm in Alaska and know a lot of people who know that soldier..... we're all praying for the best!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Thanks sweet. My heart breaks for him and his family. I pray for a safe return.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2009