can you bake chicken in a pan with no lid on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sure do you have some foil to put over it or you can cook it like I do 450 season salt on top it gets nice and crispy its great

Anonymous

• Of course.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• yes, I don't think I have ever put a lid on mine- lol, weird. I would have never even thought about it.
    LOL
    with that said, truth be told, I am NO cook.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I never cover mine-with a lid or foil.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i either leave it uncovered, or put foil on it. i actually just made some yummy chicken. i sprinkled it with steak seasoning and covered it with a cream of mushroom soup/cream of celery soup/sour cream mix. i have found the best thing for me to do was to get a meat thermometer, that way i don't overcook anymore!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes you can...try this let your chicken marinate in Italian dressing add salt and pepper and lots of Parmasan cheese and let it bake for 45 min. at 350. just a quick recipe (easy) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes. Is it a whole chicken or just the breast? If it is a whole chicken you just need to baste it more frequently.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• thanks guys. i will try that next time butterfly, thanks. prego nd just wanted some lemon nd pepper chicken and white rice. lol!! kinda late to be cooking but you know how it is. lol thanks again girls!
    Anonymous