what do you think about condoms in schools?

im doing a essay on this subject and would like to get some feedback about what people think about this subject

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• I dont think they should hand them out in the cafeteria if thats what youre asking. lol
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• no i was thinking more along the lines of in the bathroom for sale or in the nurses office with a parents concent...
    Anonymous

• I think that handing out condoms and teaching safe sex is better than teaching abstinence. I am all for abstinence but I have come to realize that it is not realistic in todays society. Kids are having sex younger and younger. We should start teaching safe sex principles instead of holding an unrealistic ideology that kids are not going to have sex. Just my opinion.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• they should hand them out. teen sex is a reality so i'd rather see people protect themselves rather than bring a bunch of kids into this world.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I think educating teens about birth control in general and making it attainable is extremely important. Abstinent only sexual education is not a successful form of sex ed as we have seen with many teenage pregnancies.

lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009