did anyone ever suffer from dizziness?

I have a 3month old who doesn't sleep too well do you think its from that? I already went to doc they checked my blood everything is fine...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• I did and it was miserable. I can remember driving and all of a sudden having that vertigo/dizzy feeling. Same thing when just walking down the hallway. I can remember I was scared to even pick up the baby in fear I would just fall over. I did everything to try to relieve this...eating better, drinking lots of water, taking cold showers, etc. but, once I started getting more sleep, it all became so much better. Are you sleeping as much as you can? Even during the day too while the baby naps? I never knew the "TRUE" meaning of exhausting until I had a baby. And lack of sleep can really mess with you. I
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Could be sleep deprivation if the blood work came out fine.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. I have low blood pressure which may cause it and also if not eating or sleeping right my blood sugar is low. To get the dizziness to pass quickly I eat something with a lot of sugar but that is only a short term fix. Usually if I make sure I am eating correctly even if the sleep is lacking I don't have a problem.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Kari, does it stop you from going places or doing certain things by yourself? Cause I've never actually lost my balance or fallen down, but at times I feel like I could.
    Anonymous

• I get it when my iron is running low, i have anemia.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2009