36 weeks pregnant

Hey ladys I am 36 weeks pregnant today. I was wondering if its normal not to feel baby as much now?
I don't need any scary answers like omg call your doctor asap! Or stuff like that just want to know if any one has expreinced this too?
Thanks gals!=)

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They run out of room and can not move as much. Are you feeling movement at all?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Im 34 weeks and he doesn't move as much, I just feel more pressure, the doctor said that's the baby moving- when I feel the pressure. but you have to remember, baby has less and less room, so his days of moving ALL over your belly is over. slight movements are good- My doctor told me, four movements at night within 2 hours is perfect for 34 weeks and up-

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You kinda get use to the movements. There has been several times that I have freaked b/c I didn't remember feeing the baby move, only to realize that it's because I was so use to it that I just didn't notice.

There has been several times when I see my stomach shifting and I don't feel it at all. It's weird. Other times I feel him, but can't see him moving. He's 7 1/2 lbs and I'm 38 weeks, so it's not like he's small.

Chances are your baby is getting too cramped, you've just gotten too use to the movements to notice, or you're just not feeling it when he moves. The top part of my stomach is kinda numb. It happens to a lot of women.
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• im 36 weeks as well and its just because the baby is so big and there isnt any room for them to move but the few times they do it causes alot of pressure...lol
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• What's weird for me.. is with both my pregnancies.. my babies have always gotten MORE active at the end.. but it is completely normal to feel a slow down :) As long as you are still feeling movement
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my son got less active towards the end. i think he was just resting for his birth day.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009