What's for dinner tonight?

I had this awesome lime grilled shrimp salad with a tomato vinegrette. you?

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I doctored up some canned split pea soup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my husband will grab "whatever" on his 11:45pm lunch hour

my kids had: water, Annies natural bunny graham cookies, blackberries, a string cheese, and a package of pre grilled all natural chicken chunks

me: nothing yet but leaning towards pancakes if I can muster the energy. Currently eating caramel apple suckers
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't mean to brag but, I make the best slow cooked ribs on the planet. I par cook them in a slow cooker for a few hours with seasonings (onion soup mix, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried thyme, and a few squirts of mustard) in a half water, half beef broth mix. Then I take them out baste them with BBQ sauce (only KC's masterpiece will do) and throw them on the grill, basting every time I flip. I made potato wedges (onion soup mix, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil, 4 tblsp of flour, paprika, small amount of lemon juice, and melted butter or margarine) You put the wedges in a plastic bag, add ingredients, let sit for a few in the fridge, then put on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 for about an hour flipping once...and corn on the cob....yummy!!!! I ate a like the pig I ate tonight, well worth it
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Papa John's pizza--it was great!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2009