How did you learn?

How did you learn to ride? I am extremely shy, don't like bing on top and not a dancer. How do you learn to ride and grind w/o making a fool out of yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Practice!!!!!! Just be patient
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't like being on top but when I was younger I use to just rock forward and backward. That was about it. No jumping up and down for me. This is where porn comes in. It's a great educational tool.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Just go with it....it will all come natural
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lol if you can handle the up and down, they like that. but you have to have alot of stamina and strong legs are useful. personally, i can't do it for longer than a few mins. in any case, just rotate your hips in a circle, alternating one direction to another, then forward, backward, then throw in an up and down every now and then! lol. and yes, practice makes perfect. i agree that porn helps alot.. it could even spice up the night if you and your partner watch it together! in my opinion, as long as its not degrading or makes you feel uncomfortable, its alright. let your man know you wanna try something new, and that you might suck at it.. hopefully he'll laugh like mine did! which makes the night lighthearted and not so awkward. good luck!
    Rainys_Mommy

Answer by Rainys_Mommy at 11:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I just grind and rub so it feels good. I feel stupid sometimes when I get all into it but my fionce thinks its hot ass hell when I get all into it so I just focus on gettin off
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I learned to do it just by trusting my body when it told me it felt good...If it didnt work for the guy, I just let him get on top after , but most of the time I can get him to ..ya know..at the same time as me.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I can do it for 10 minutes thank god all that exercise from being a dancer is a plus for me.I Agree watch porn that can give you some pointersJust go with flow be natural move your hips girl you can do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Being on top is great!

Don't think so much about what it looks like. If you think you look stupid, then you will feel stupid. Don't worry about that stuff.

Don't focus so much on having the right technique, either. Just let loose and have fun.

Experiment with your movements and ask him what feels good.

Take his hands and place them on your hips (or wherever you want to be touched). I know this helps me a lot.

Kiss him while moving. Touch his chest, grab his shoulders/hair. Have fun.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Lay down on him a little putting your breast in his face,then sit upon him and go back in forward up and down. Sometimes I get on top facing the other way. That is the best ( husband fav mine too)
    But like the girls are saying don't think about what it looks like have fun. Your man don't care what it looks like he likes the feel.
    Anonymous