Man ughh!!

ok so my husband lost his keys today and he is asking me if I've seen them I said i have enough of a hard time to keep up with mines so i don't know. Then he stars asking the baby (he likes to play with our keys) well I tell him have u check your pants maybe u left them there..he says nooo I would never I said well there is always a first so he check and little did he knows he finds his keys in his pants pocket in the closet..so i said what would this relationship be like if i didn't use my brain maybe u should start using ur brain 2 to remember where u put your stuff I have enough on my plate with 2 kids I feel like I have 3 and he has the nerve to say well is why u are here for to remember everything HIS NERVE and not to mention that lately I have been having issues remembering things i forget in less than seconds i wounder if i should see a doctor? any who comment please sorry is kinda long lol..

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 10:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't understand the question
    Anonymous

• I have discovered that I have to know where everything is no matter what it is and who it belongs to. I try not to fight it. Even when we have a friend in from out of town I have to remember where his stuff is too. The only problem is I can't remember where I put my own stuff.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Okay, so you didn't take him to raise - but it also sounds like you made a mountain out of a mole hill (so to speak). I'm only going by what you wrote - he lost his keys (everyone does from time to time) and from what you said - you kinda scolded him like a child about it. Let it go. You're creating animosity where there should be none. And if you're feeling forgetful - yeah, see a doctor. If I read your post wrong - forgive me - just trying to answer what I think I read.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• No you are fine you don't need to see a doctor. You do have lots on your plate.

I know where you are coming from my dh is the same way, he says jokingly (yeah right) you were put on this earth to be in the kitchen and please your man that is all. I heard this alot from him I m just like whatever.....but he is a very good man I would change him.

We just have to continue to take care of this big kid along with our kids. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ok so maybe I should add that is not just his keys is everything and I mean everything and yes I might be making a bid deal to some of u but when u go every day of ur lives telling ur husband where everything is over and over u are allowed to have a breaking point.. and that is just me..and how i see it..
    curls_tampa

Answer by curls_tampa at 11:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Now, see. That's different. NOW it sounds like HE thinks that you DID take him to raise. I'd say that from now on, just let him loose and find things all on his own - he is a grown man. There's no sense in that. My husband does the same sometimes , even repeats himself but I just let him. If he asks where his boots are, all I usually say is something like "you know, I must have worn them again and forgot where I took them off" (but without any sarcasm in my voice). He gets the point and finds his own boots. (If he's really lost something - as in it's really a lost item, I'll help him - that's just partnership), but taking him to raise - No - I'm not his memory or his mother - I'm his wife.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lmfao PaceMyself that was GREAT! i can't stop laughing. but anyways, yeah.. thats just the point where S.O.L. comes in to play.
    Rainys_Mommy

Answer by Rainys_Mommy at 11:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009