At this very moment, is your house clean and tidy or messy? And does it bother you, if it is messy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Its somewhere in the middle.....not embarrassing but needs a few minutes of pick up time....

It drives me nuts...but I have to have some down time....I cant pick up constantly or that would drive me crazy too...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Right now it is cluttered and I can't find my kitchen table. Yes it is driving me nuts but I also need down time. Tonight since 8 I have done dishes and put away 4 loads of laundry. The rest will have to wait.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Clean and tidy. Kids have been in bed for 2 hours and Hubby is on a business trip so things stay where they were put and nobody is messing up the kitchen. Between 7 am and 8 pm..it's all I can do to stay on top of it. Yeah it makes me crazy when its a mess. The worst part for me is I can't relax if I know there is stuff to be done. One day at a time..one mess at a time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• its a little messy, but i am a slobola, i can live in a mess as long as wrappers arent on the floor... my OCD wont let that happen :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• all of the above lol. I need to do another load of dishes but will wait till tomorrow, same with vacuuming the house. today was a super lazy day and I didnt go all out doing chores like I normally do on weekdays. I also need to fold clean clothes and put them away. other than those little things, the house looks great imo
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Messy. I need to finish going through boxes and old stuff and throw it out. I have dishes too. I guess it is more disorganized than messy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Kids were gone 'til 6pm so I cleaned and tidied and I'm sitting back admiring my work. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Messy! And yes, it bothers me. I recently discovered flylady.net and it's helping me get things under control.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my house is always clean and tidy.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It's clean, but with a few toys out of place.
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 12:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2009