Am I right to want this?

I told the husband here that if he chooses to be with his aunts and uncles and mommy ,rather than his wife and two tennage children. Then he should just bags and go! I mean thats the way he acts. I just cant deal with his crap anymore. I do want out of the marriage if he's going to be like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• That's your right - and it's a reasonable expectation that a man put HIS family (as in wife and children) first. Nothing wrong with spending time with mom, aunts & uncles - but if you're never spending time with your own children or wife - then your priorities are messed up somewhere. JMO
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• IT's real selfish to make him choose. From experience...I never got along with my husband's family and they have never liked me. But i never made him choose. If his family is interfering than talk to them and tell them to butt out and let him know what you're going to do. I don't know the real circumstances but i know making him choose is wrong. Maybe a counselor will help. Good luck!
    ilovemel

Answer by ilovemel at 12:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009