How is the view from your front or backyard?

I live in a highly populated area, from my backyard I can see the peak of a mountain that is like 30 miles away. The clouds were so beautiful but all the electrical, phone and cable wires ruined it. From my front yard, pretty much nothing, just the house across the street.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• From my back yard I can see Mt. Rainer. It keeps snow caps on it all year round. A lovely view.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I live at the Los Angeles Harbor, slightly up a hill, and don't have a front or back yard. I do have a roof top patio...3 stories up. From there I can see the ocean, the harbor, the mountains, the city below, and the Vincent Thomas Bridge. The view is best at night when the bridge is all lit up in blue, and the city lights are on. Or on a clear day when I can see ocean all the way to Orange County.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Front- apartment building
    Back - a fence (about 24 inches away)
    Patio - the side of my neighbor's house.

The view sucks until you look up.

LOL we live in a patio home and don't have a back yard - we barely have a side yard with a strip of grass big enough for the dog to poo on.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Right now where we are living I look into the parking lot and I have a beautiful view of the community mailboxes.Out my back I have an even better view of all of the neighbors houses. Thankfully, we are moving soon and I will have a view of the lake:)
    Anonymous

• All the houses in my neighborhood are super close together :(
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• front yard I see the dirt road, neighbors across the road and a farm the next street over (horses!). back yard I see my neighbors back yards and sheds, but they are very well kept and nice, surrounded by pretty wooden fences, I love being out in the country!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Same here Cherrie but if I look above the rooftops it would be beautiful with out all the wires! lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Love to look out back especially at night. Our pool is beautiful when light up. It is our oasis.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• In my front yard I see an ice cream parlor. We have one right across the street from our house (nice for summer bad for my ass!! lol) and I have a nice sized backyard w a firepit and lots of trees. I like it
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• When I look out the front, there is my front yard, and then a busy highway. When I look out the back, I see my back yard. Birch trees, Bird Feeders and my lilac bush..
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 11:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2009