bad pains

i was walking around the dollar store earlier and started getting what im pretty sure was contractions. they started slow and then i got them every 30 seconds to a minute and they would last about 45 seconds and they got worse with each one. my stomach would tighten up and the pain would be terrible and felt like period cramps in my stomach and back to the point i almost threw up. i stopped walking and kept getting them. within about 20 minutes i had 10+ so i made it to my car and sat down and still felt period cramps in my back but everything else seemed to ease up. believe me it wasnt braxton hicks
im 30 weeks and 2 days
anyone know what this was about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the ER honestly you shouldnt of even came home you should of went straight to the ER
    Anonymous

• You really need to go to L&D. You are way to early to have the baby right now and that is contractions! Go NOW! If you are going into labor they could stop it but if you are to far into labor they cant stop it and the baby will be in ICU! Go to L&D right now.

Anonymous

• does it matter that it stopped when i sat down? i dont have them anymore i just feel pressure like my baby dropped and i feel a tad bit crampy
    Anonymous