HELP ME-How much would you pay a babysitter with 6+years experience and is......

Experience with children of all ages
CNA Certified, EMT Certified, Red Cross Certified, and 6 years experience.
Available for any shift

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 11:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well how many kids will be going and what age and for how many hours???
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• or are you talkin about ur self?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It depends on where you live. Where I live I pay $5/hr for two kids, but I have my friends watch my children and I watch theirs. I really don't think CNA certified, EMT certified, Red Cross Certified or 6 plus years of experience really matters. None of my friends are certified in any of that and they are great with my children. I would NEVER pay more for those certifications, because I feel they are unnecessary. CPR is great, but that's all I look for. JMO.
    Anonymous

• say u were looking to hire a babysitter, she had this experience and you said Ok I will pay u this much-
    No its not me- Im dumb as a rock- lol its a friend of mine.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my two boys go pt for 4 hours is 32 for all day is 52 a day .......5.00 an hour for two kids is hella good i wish i paid that
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• where I live 15 an hour
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes it is mama2my2boys, but like I said my friends do it and I watch their children for the same amount so it's fair. We were going to do IOU's but it seems like those never work so we decided on an affordable price. I used to bring my child to daycare fulltime and it was $170/week..
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt be able to afford her
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i was workin part time cuz i couldnt afford 1,000 plus for child care 52.00 a day adds up but my man lost his job so im still taking them one day a week while he is lookin for work....so i dont loose her she is a really good sitter and my son loves going there.....but i coulndt afford full time so when my man gets a job i have to cut back my work hours or it wouldnt be worth it for him to go to work....i dont see why is has to cost sooo much she makes a grip of money she is a large day care she has 10kids now lucky her
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009