Faithful Bible readers:

On Sunday do you read more at home or do you meditate on what you heard at Church? Or is your daily bible reading how you worship on Sunday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hello :) I try to give God the same amount of time everyday... but some times i get him more or less.. :) Some times i give him 8hours sometimes I give him 2 hours...I do read on Sunday me and hubby like to read together on the weekends cause that is when he is off work and we have time to talk to each other and study the word..We also talk about what happen at church on Sunday me and hubby ask each other what we learned in church each week to make sure we are getting something out of the preaching..I like to worship God everyday not just on Sundays :) God bless thanks for posting this

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I like to read and pray everyday we have bible study 2 twice a week Wednesday and Friday and prayer on tuesday plus Sunday service, but I am ashamed to say that I stopped reading as much as I used to, I really need to get back reading the way I was cuz without God in my life I'm nothing.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I've read the Bible alot, and refer to it when I need an answer, but I don't read it enough, perhaps I should.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Usually I don't do Bible reading before church...too chaotic. But I do my devotional time when I get home and it is usually the Bible text and the sermon notes. If my pastor is doing a series in a specific book, like right now he is in Laviticus. So I will read what I think he will cover.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Well, I read more on Sabbath because it is His time. I read a lot during the week-- for my own study, for studying with others, for Sabbath School, for my kids' study, and now to answer questions from my hubby. My aim is to be able to say, "neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food." (Job 23:12)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i do both
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Every day belongs to Him so I dedicate time to Him everyday. If I am not reading I am hearing the Word either through a tape or music. I also like to visit other Christians here in cafemom.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 9:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2009