what do you do when you love you SO but you are not in love with them and you have kids with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say you either try to rekindle the romance by having time alone with one another try to remeber why you married him in the first place or you walk away no point on being with someone if your not in love anymore. but that's only if you are really sure your no longer in love with him and don't want to be with him anymore. I know how you feel I feel the same way but not sure if i really feel this way or if it has something to do with what happened in the past or if I have really low-self esteem.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• For a relationship to work it takes more than just "being in love" with someone. I have been married for 7 years and there have been times that I loved my husband but I wasn't in love with him. We worked on our marriage and made it through the bad times. I now make it a point to fall in love with my husband everyday.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It depends on if my kids where happy and taken care of and if I could live with not being in love with my hubby.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009