Teenage Love

Can it be real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think so.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Been with my guy for 3 1/2 years. We started dating when I just turned 15, he was 16. We have a baby, almost 1 year old, and it doesn't look like we r splitting any time soon. I think mine is real, and will last.
    Anonymous

• I'm torn on this question. I was in a relationship when I was 15-18 with the same guy. I believe I loved him, because I still THINK I do, not in love in with him, but I still wonder about him and how he's doing and wish the best for him. It was a very unhealthy relationship though. Way too young to have those kind of feelings. It was also a controlling relationship on both sides so I'm not sure if it was love or not.
    Anonymous

• Every teenager thinks their love is real.

good luck

Good luck Anon.

Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How is teenage love bad?
    Anonymous

• Yes it can but usually is not. My Aunt started dating my uncle when she was 14 and he was 17. They fell in love and were together for a good 10 yrs. Now their apart because he is an alchy but they still greatly love each other.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It can be, but when you're a teen there is a fine line between love and infatuation. Besides why get in a serious relationship at such a young age. Dating as a teen and in your early 20's is fun! If you settle down too early cause you think your in love then you might have regrets later. Believe me you wont be the same person in 5 years. People change and that is a good thing. So have fun.

There are people who've been together since their teens and are very happy 20-30+ years later. I think there are very few couples like that. I think true love is very rare and infatuation is very deceiving, but you never know. GL
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I don't think so. Teenagers have horomones running wild and think their invincible and know everything. They dont' know what love is, let alone how to be in it or how to keep it. I can name many boys who I thought were 'the one" when I was younger and guess what, none of them are in my life in anyway now. Teens are immature and stupid.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think is real...Im 21 and my hubby is 22...We've been together for 11 years.. We got together in the 5th grade. We are married , have a lil 2 year old boy, house, cars and great jobs. and we will never separate. He was my 1st everything and vice versa..so i know it can be real..posting annonymous because hubbys nosey ass cousin wants to be all up in my business...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• :

* sarapurser
    there is no need to call any one immature and stupid besides arent you a teen
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2009