could i..

i asked the question "bad pains" and have another question to go along with it..

if i was going into labor but the contractions stopped, could i still be going into labor? the pain i felt earlier went away but i feel pressure in my lower stomach like the baby is sitting really low and i feel a bit crampy in my lower stomach and back still but nothing like earlier..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The pressure could be from the weight of your baby and how low he/she is. The pains could just be from your uterus growing although the fact they were as bad as you described earlier makes that unlikely. It could be gas pains.. those are horrible!

It would be unlikely that you are in labor since they stopped but I would make a point to call your Dr. in the morning.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2009