Has any one seen a haunting in coneticut I watched it the other day and thought it was the best movie I've seen in a real long time.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• i saw it. loved the movie. but definitely was embellished from the actual events they are basing it off of. But yes, i loved it
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Just saw it. It was ok. Does anyone recommend any other good movies that are similar to that one? I'm stuck at home on bed rest for a couple of weeks and am bored out of my mind.......lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• eh, I could have done without it. Have you seen the Exorcism of Emily Rose, Amityville Horror, or An American Haunting. An American Haunting was pretty good...
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I haven't seen the movie yet,but I do remember watching their story, I guess on The Discovery Channel,or Travel Channel,or one of those. Interesting story. Have to check the movie out, I guess.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I watched it last night and tried to like it..I almost turned it off several times as I waited for the "hook" that would have me scared to sleep or go down in my basement. Maybe my mind just was not in the right place for that movie.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• last house on the left isn't really like that but its good
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My husband warned me not to watch it. I actually have psychotic episodes with certain horror movies - The Grudge and The Ring put me in the hospital - so he watches them first and puts them in the 'Warning' section of our dvd library so I'll know to avoid them. I tend to avoid most horror movies nowadays anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009