When did you test?

When did you take your pregnancy test?

I am very impatient so I tried to take one 3 days ago...BFN. I'm gonna wait but I don't know how long I can hold out! How long did you ladies wait?

LilMommie86

Asked by LilMommie86 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• like 2 weeks after we conceived

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I waited until I hadn't had my period in almost two months. My periods are really irregular and that isn't unheard of for me. We were trying, though, and I wanted to take a test so I would know if I could drink over the holidays. I ended up being 4 or 5 weeks along when I took the test.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• 6, 7, 8 weeks after conception... I dont really remember
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• with my first daughter, it was a complete surprise. The day my period was due, I was feeling very tired and sick, and as the day went on, and no period, I decided to take one. It was positive. With my second daughter, we were trying to get pregnant. About 3 or 4 days before my period was due, I just felt pregnant. I took a test, and it was positive. The pink line was really faint though, so I took another the day my period was due, and there was no question that it was positive. I don't know when you're due, but I think that a day or two before your expected period should be fine. I buy the one's that are supposed to be able to tell you 5 days before your missed period.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I was about 4 days late. Be sure to follow the directions and to test with your first morning pee. Some tests can work as early as 3 days, some at 5 days late. And some women don't test positive for weeks.
    Good luck!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2009