Why do husbands think like children?

Well mine does anyways! Iam angry at him for how he settled a situation, not because of the situation.(he was given tickets to see a ball game . for him his wife and two teenage children. and instead the goofball is taking his mommy ans auntie and uncle to the game. He saids to me fine then you go. I say to him its not the game . its who you chose to go with. Im tired of his crap. He saids he's not aware that he keeps doing this. I say he is. He cant be that stupid can he? or can he?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• many of them are just thinking about themselves. it has nothing to do with being childish but being selfish.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 12:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• his a man sometimes trying to get through to them is like talking to a wall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My husband would do that only because he knows my kids and I have no interest in going to the ball game. He would take friends or his parents. No big deal to me. We have family time and have a great marriage it is OK for him to do stuff without us from time to time. Your the one that sounds like a child actually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• They are selfish
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• he sounds like my df, and they can be very dumb and not realize anything, its not so much if i like the whatever its the fact i was asked befor whoever ya know?
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Mine doesn't act like a child, of course I don't treat him like a child either. I would never call him stupid either, online or anywhere else for that matter, you say he is acting childish yet you call him stupid,name calling is immature and disrespectful IMO.They are his tickets what he chooses to do with them, is on him, yes it would be nice if he took you and your kids, but he chose not to.

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 12:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I dont treat him liker a child. B ut to be honest with you sometimes I feel like I should. you see the difference with your husband is he has time for you , where mine almost never has time for his wife, daughter and son. understand now. lilmaiyagirl.
    Anonymous