tattoo design ideas?

Okay, I am expecting my first baby in 2 months. It's a little girl and he named is Vanessa Grace.

I currently do not have any tattoos, and I would love to get one as a dedication to her. The problem is that I do not have any clue what to do as far as a design.

My only criteria is that it has her name, is fairly small and i need ideas where to put it that will not be right out in the open for people to see (for future career sake)

and design suggestions? and where should i get it?

javila

Asked by javila at 12:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I plan to get my daughters actual feet prints tattooed on me. Little baby feet are small :D

I have quite a few tattoo's and the only one's that keep hidden are on my lower back, scapula (even if I wear a tank top, my hair is long so it covers it), and ankle (I always wear pants).

milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009