what if your b/f r hubby told his guy friend that he you his friend.

i was talking to hubby on skype and his roomate ask who was he talking to and he said his friend, would you get mad? what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Girl...

You need to read Steve Harvey's "Act like a woman, think like a man."
    The whole book is really eye-opening, but there is one specific part about the difference between a man introducing you as "his friend" or "his girl".

Seriously, the book changed my whole mentality on my relationship standards with my boyfriend. You up your standards for him and end up upping your own standards for yourself. That's exactly what I did...I put my damn foot down. And guess what...We're engaged now. Good luck!
    queeeeeenb

Answer by queeeeeenb at 2:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• hell yea
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yeah I would be really mad
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My husband better not tell anyone that I am his friend, unless he is saying something like "yes, this is my wife, my best friend, and the love of my life"!! lol.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• How is it that your husband has a roommate that doesn't realize he's married?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• oh yeah sure would. After my husband and I were married eight years HE received from a classmate in grad school an invitation to the guy's wedding. And he and his classmate were friends already for over three years. I told hubby no way would he go without me. I can see a girlfriend being excluded not knowing how close a couple is, but a long term significant other and a known wife heck no. We didn't send a gift either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Uh yea, something is wrong there.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• How is it that your hubby has a roommate and doesn't live with you? And yes, my bf referred to me once as his friend and I got pissed. If it were a husband...hell yeah.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 12:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• {his in iraq right now, been with him for 4 years now. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009