If you dress up for Halloween what was the coolest costume your child ever wore?

Or any cool ones you've seen other kids wear!
My favorite one was my sons Cat in the Hat one. I dressed up like Thing One and his dad was Thing Two. It was a huge hit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last year for Halloween my boys were 15 months and 3 months and the older was a monkey and the baby was a banana. It was really cute.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My son will be 2 next month so he's only had a couple costumes, literally...lol. He was a monkey last year though, it was the cutest thing ever.

I've dressed up in the past for parties && things, but I never even thought about dressing up together though....that's so cool.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My daughter's, last year, was so last minute. She already had a play dress, heels, tiara, & gloves. So when I couldn't/didn't want to go out and buy something I just made a sash for her and she went to school as Miss America 2008. I even had some iron on's. So I just made it on my computer, ironed it on the sashe, and she looked adorable.

bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• And then for my 2 year old, I had him a gray jogging suit. I knew that he wouldnt wear a mask, so I just got some yellow and orange styrofoam sheets (not sure what they are called), I cut out a bunch of little chicks, safety pinned them on him everywhere, and he was then a "chick magnet". Worked great for his age.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• 6 years ago I was Dorothy and he was the cowardly lion.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Mamasita98 That is exactly what I was planning on being this year with my son! Where did you find the costumes? I can't seem to find a Dorthy costume that isn't too revealing. I'd love some advice on where to go! Thanks!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2009