random pain

for time in my life i get random pains never in the same place twice. the feel like some is stabbing me with a knife in random place all over my body. they went a way for a while well sorta the just dident happon so many times a week. now that im preggos they seem to come back just as strong. they happon at least twice a day. some times i can feel the pain coming onand sometimes they start off small and then get really bad. i have to gasp for air some times cuz the pain is so bad. it never last for long just for a few sec or sometimes up to a min. sometimes i just have to stop what im doing sit there close my eyes and need a moment and this makes my hubeen worried cuz we will be eating and all of sudden i stop moving, face my head down and close my eyes. has anyone even had anything like this ever happon to them? or have see anything about this or anything. im not sure whats wrong with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What kind of pain? Is it more like a cramp or muscle spasm?

You should talk to your doctor about this.

Now, if it is cramps in the torso and limbs then it could be you are low on potassium or other minerals. I was having the most excruciating rib cage muscle spasms and taking a daily multi vitamin helped me a lot!

Good luck. I hope you get it checked out.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 12:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• its everywhere back, neck,stomic,sides, arms,head,legs.hands.i mean everywhere. its not like a cramp. all i can say its like a knife. just sharp shooting pains. i can fell the diffrect cuz i get muscle spasm and cramps sometimes yea know everyone does. but this pain is diffrent try to think of the pain as if your blind folded and your sitting in a chair and some just keeps stabing you in random places. i never know where its going to hurt next. i been to the doc a few times in my life and they just always said that it was this or it was that it was never the same thing. i was just hoping some one felt these too or knew something about this so i could make it go away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i agree with the first pp, i had been gettin sper bad stomach pains that would last only a minuet or two and i mean they were bad, but i found out my potassium is low and had to stay the night in the hospital to get some through i.v.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2009