One of my favorites is what we call "Eggwiches". I got it from Rachel Ray.
1) Mix spicy brown mustard ,apricot preserves, and honey into a small bowl. (A couple tablespoons of each)
2) Spread the honey mustard goodness on 8 bread slices.
3) Put honey ham, turkey, and a slice of swiss cheese on 4 of the bread slices. Put the remaining slice on top to make a sandwich. Set aside
4) Melt 2 tbsp in a large pan (or griddle) at a medium temp.
5) In a shallow bowl ( I use a glass pie plate and it works out well) Beat 2 eggs and some milk. Add a dash of nutmeg and black pepper.
6) Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture to coat and put in the heated pan.
7) Cook until brown.
Basically, it is a turkey and ham sandwich with french toast as the bread. I make some french fries and Bingo! dinner is done.
It is a very easy meal and it easily a staple to have around.
at 1:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009