What's your favorite thing to feed your toddler?

Homemade?
Recipes?

My son is 13 months old and is growing bored with what I feed him. I need to spice things up for him! :]

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 12:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well my DD loves all forms of potatoes so we have some sort of them each night, a veggie, and a meat. She loves it, but she is a really big eater and isnt the least bit picky lol. I bought the cook book deceptively delicious, and it has tons of easy and great recipes for toddlers.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• One of my favorites is what we call "Eggwiches". I got it from Rachel Ray.

1) Mix spicy brown mustard ,apricot preserves, and honey into a small bowl. (A couple tablespoons of each)
    2) Spread the honey mustard goodness on 8 bread slices.
    3) Put honey ham, turkey, and a slice of swiss cheese on 4 of the bread slices. Put the remaining slice on top to make a sandwich. Set aside
    4) Melt 2 tbsp in a large pan (or griddle) at a medium temp.
    5) In a shallow bowl ( I use a glass pie plate and it works out well) Beat 2 eggs and some milk. Add a dash of nutmeg and black pepper.
    6) Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture to coat and put in the heated pan.
    7) Cook until brown.

Basically, it is a turkey and ham sandwich with french toast as the bread. I make some french fries and Bingo! dinner is done.
    It is a very easy meal and it easily a staple to have around.
    FlowerMom495

Answer by FlowerMom495 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my ds loves bananas like he can eat up to 4 of them at one time....or macaroni and cheese with alot of hot dogs in it..so basically hot dogs with cheese..lol
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009