Plan B Contraceptive

My 16 year old sister told me that she had sex for the first time last night-unprotected. She is trying to get me to get her the "Morning After" pill b/c she can't go and get it without going through her health insurance and my mom would end up finding out. I just looked it up and I can get it without a prescription. I have always been really close to my sisters(they are twins) and have always told me they can tell me anything and I will do what I can to help however I can. But I'm not sure what to do about this. Should I get it for her or tell her she has to live with her mistake whether she ends up pregnant or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• okay i know the 'popular belief' is that Plan B is an 'abortion pill' but truth is, it's basically like taking a whole pack of birth control at once (i'm exaggerating) anyway, it basically stops you from ovulating, but if you do ovulate anyway, it wont stop the sperm from meeting the egg. so yes, get it for her
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Get it for her.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• get it for her. hurry up tho. gotta take it before 72 hours after having unprotected sex. you can get it from planned parenthood
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Uhhh get it for her....why wouldn't you? And yes hurry.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• ypu can get it at planned parenthood
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Get it. A baby is not the kind of mistake you just want her to deal with. She won't be the only one who suffers that consequence. So do the right thing and help her. Get her protection for the future or talk to her about talking to your mom about regular birth control.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Get it for her....this may just be enough for her to "learn her lesson"....
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2009