How can I teach my man to use his mouth communicate?How did you teach yours?

We keep going back and forth about the same shit and the more and more things come up the less and less it feels like he knows what we are really discussing... Im so tired of going through the same shit over and over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• mission imposible
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It doesn't sound like it's his mouth that needs fixing, but maybe his brain. I'm not saying this to be mean, but maybe he's just a little stupid. I had a guy like that once. Sweet as could be and was really smart with mechanical things, but pretty dumb about everything else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Guys don't think the same way women do. Maybe you need to change the way you are speaking to him, so that he will better understand what you want, they aren't mind readers

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 12:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Not all men and woman for that fact can communicate......through the mouth as you say...

Personally for me I would not continue an relationship with someone that I could not
    communicate with...

Communication is the Key to any Relationship.............!!!

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009