ok so....

Its been a month and 2 weeks since we had sex last! and not all the time im turning him down he falls asleep befor me or we both are just to tired! But anyway hes been treating me pretty shitty so i figured it must be cause hes sexually frustrated! so i sent the kids to church with grandma and it was just me and him and we finally got to make love! well thats what it felt like to me but he was closing his eyes everytime i looked at him or looking away! Y is this?? I asked him about it and he said he still loves me he was just enjoying it? but i dont fell thats y? but he has always done this even back when he was getting it every nite! am i the only one going thru this? and y do you think he does this? and he is back to treating me shitty?!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I do that to. I feel uncomfortable looking at my hubby when Im having play time. also its distracting. and giving them some does not make them treat you better.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I do that sometimes... its a little umcomfy looking into his eyes...lol.. don't know why but it is.... while your in the middle of it tell him to look at you and reassure him this is his ....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Maybe he enjoys it more when his eyes are closed. Also, if he hasn't gotten it in a while, he might've been trying to think of things so he wouldn't get off too fast. If you don't do it often, then you probly shouldn't question him or complain or it could be hard to bounce back into routine. It will get better as the kids are older and you have more time and space to yourselves.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• its been a month and 2 weeks since YOU had sex....hes fuckin someone else!! good luck with that!
    Anonymous