I want to work at home and i dont want any advertisment!!??!!

I am a mother of 4 and i am looking for real jobs from home!! not any of this survey for pay or mulieluca stuff! Tried avon not for me i want to stay home and use my computer any suggestions?? PLEASE dont advertise your work or i will report you! i am very serious and looking for real jobs!!

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 2:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• what about taking a medical billing course, which I've only heard does well for stay at home moms. I don't suggest med. transcription since just about all work from home jobs require 2 yrs experience. You may also be interested in a home daycare, which there are courses for too. The school I went to was very inexpensive. US Career Institute.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have a lot of ideas on my blog. It's free. Are your kids school age? You could put out an ad to clean or something like that. It's easy and free to get started.

tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• nope just one i have a 6 yr old a 4 yr old a 22 month old and a 4 month old
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Since you do not want any links you will have to send me an email through this system and i will give you the online application link.

No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.
    linden94

Answer by linden94 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I do something similar to what the gal above me posted, its a job and not a business opportunity. So you can expect to be doing some work on your computer at home even somethimes while you are out and about.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have a list of home jobs on my site. They are all legit, I check them out prior to posting them, but they are not all hiring all the time...

Just scroll down to the Work @ Home Job Section...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have been making money from home for over 2 years. I have figured out what works best for me and you will too eventually. You should check out the companies I listed at Free Money Online, it's all easy jobs, everything posted is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2009