help! im confused..could i be pregnant??

hello all.
im ogg birth control since april and me and my husband are ttc. so heres what im confused about. my last period was may 27th. my cycle is 30 days long. so i didnt get my period at ALL in june. so i took a preg test july first and it said negative. then on the july 7th i got a very weird..period? idk if thats what u would call it. it was very dried up and brownish with dark red and it was only about 3 days. i went thru maybe 8 tampons total n they were never close to full..sometimes i would go hours without any tampon in and would be fine. its now the 19th and i dont know if i have any symptoms. do u think i should take another pregnancy test? could i be pregnant?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It wouldn't hurt to take another test.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'd take another pregnancy test and if it comes up negative, you may want to talk to a doctor about the weird period and missed period if that isn't a common occurrence for you.
    Cowgirl_mom_21

Answer by Cowgirl_mom_21 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Take another preg test, just to be sure.
    Remember that it can take up to 6 months post BC for your body to start regulating itself. It depends on how long you were on BC< and how strong a BC you were taking. Expect odd cycles for awhile.

Good LucK !!!! Sending Baby Vibes your Way.....
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i was on yaz birth control the low hormone only for 6 months i didnt like the effects and me and my husband decided to accept the posssiblity of a baby. we are hoping to concieve soon but im going to take another test soon. ill keep everyone posted.
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anytime you miss a full normal period you should test.

Good luck.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• when i got pregnant i had a brownish red bleeding called implantation bleeding (look it up) and i didnt get a positive test until about a month after that occurred everyones body is different but it could also be that you got off bc and its messing with your hormones.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i took a preg test first thing this morning and it was negative. keep the baby dust coming my way and keep ur fingers crossed. peace love and positive thoughts. xoxo E
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009