If you had one day left to live how would you live it??

In the first 12 hrs i would spend it with my family just lots of hugs kisses and pics then in the last 12 i would hurt everyone who has wronged me in my life then back for more family time!! but not befor i completly maxed out all my credit cards that are n my name only and will b oayed off if something happens to me i would make sure alllll my kis have EVERYTHING they would want or need for awhile!!

how would you spend your last day??

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 2:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would quickly videotape all the advice I was going to give him when he was in need of it. Cry, laugh, take pictures, take my son miniature golfing and bowling like he has been asking me for the past week, oh God, now I feel sad.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I would probably spend the day with my son and husband. Mostly with my son. we have been through alot together in his first year of life. I am not exacally sure, it is hard to plan something like that, i would probably cry alot and buy my son lots of things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If I knew I had one day left to live I would want to spend it with my family, mainly my son. I would do all the things with him that I said not now I am busy or just wait till later and we can. I would make a list of all the things that I love about the life I have lived and how the people in my life has helped shape me into the person that I am. I would also leave post a notes in odd places for my son and hubby to find after I was gone. I would write a love letter to my hubby and son and a why do you bitch so much letter to my mom!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• spend it with my family good quality time to build a memory something money can't buy
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009