what cheers you up?

when u get down in the dumps,what cheers you up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• laughter

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• chocolate chip cookies & a coffee.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Buying makeup... or clothes... or shoes. Haha. I guess buying things in general ;P.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Exercising, milk chocolate, cheesecake, horseback riding, rock climbing, being outdoors, cuddling with DH.
    Cowgirl_mom_21

Answer by Cowgirl_mom_21 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Shopping...without a doubt..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If I really get in the dumps I talk to my mom I can tell it all to her and she always listens she don't get in my business just has the best listening ear.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Looking at my sons face, my little miracle, talking to DH (he listens and doesn't just try to "fix" things), going for a walk in the cool of the morning (or at least stepping outside around 5:30/6am just to breathe that fresh air), praying, chocolate, shopping
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• chocolate!!
    Well a number of things can help cheer me up, sometimes it is just a matter of counting my blessings, sometimes writing an email to my best friend, or talking to my friends. Sometimes I just need time to myself and go to my room for a while to think things out and count my blessings. Sometimes it is just getting out of the house and actually doing something- shopping, visiting friends/family...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Music. Christian Music. Praise and worship music or old hymns of the church. Sometimes I like just the instruments, sometimes I prefer to hear the words. So I have a good supply of both types on hand.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Singing always cheers me up. And snuggling w/ my daughter.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2009