Should I be worried?

I am 25 weeks pregnant, and I just can't sleep. Also I don't have much of an appetite. I force myself to eat, but I still don't eat very much. Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you shouldn't be worried. I assume this is your first baby... it's hard to sleep because you're mind is probably going a mile a minute, is baby healthy, will I be a good mother etc.. tons of questions you unconsciously think about. Insomnia is very common in pregnancy.

The more pregnant you get, the harder it is to eat big meals... try to have several small meals a day.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I agree with Kim3125. Maybe try to nap if you can. I'm 30 weeks and I'm having the same sleep issues. I don't always have an appetite either. I just force myself to eat small meals because I know the baby needs them. You might want to let your OB know about the problems, but most likely they'll just reassure you have nothing to worry about.

good luck!
    Cowgirl_mom_21

Answer by Cowgirl_mom_21 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm 23 weeks and i cant sleep either... i have an appetite though, as a matter of fact if i dont eat soon after i wake up in the morning i get a weak and light headed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2009