Have you ever just had a feeling your pregnant?

This isn't a "am I pregnant" question at all. But all of a sudden I just feel like I am. It's weird. I'm on nuva ring, but still feel like I am. I havent' missed a period and i'm not due for awhile. Just weird....haha.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 3:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually the day before I found out I was pregnant with my son I made the comment I am pregnant. I was always peeing and knew something wasn't right. The next day I found out I was pregnant, much shock and a bit of fear that day. But much joy afterwards!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• With my first, I didn't think I was pregnant at all. My friend thought she was so I took at test with her to help her not be so nervous. I was pregnant and she wasn't.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• LOL Sara that sounds like my luck!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I swear that i did'nt know that i was preggo and i had a doctors appt that afternoon and i just asked just incase and I was preggo that was on a friday and by that following wednesday i found out that i was 17 weeks preggo and it just did'nt add up i had had major surgery around the time i had conceved on my women parts for cancer polops and that's why we call her our mircle baby and let me tell you she's my whole world and then some.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• raermommy, how did you have sex after major surgery??

I think I am prego too right now.. I'm breastfeeding and my period hasn't come. I'm on the mini pill though so does that throw off the cycle? I know bf'ing can throw off the cycle, but my system
    went right back to the normal the following month.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I've been pregnant 4 times and each time I knew before I missed a period and before I took a HPT. I also knew that there was something wrong twice - once turned out to be ectopic and the other one ended in a miscarriage. And just like I knew that there was something wrong with those 2 pregnancies I knew that the other 2 were fine.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We were trying and I knew I was pregnant even before I was supposed to ovulate. Other times I've had the thought, What if I'm pregnant? but it wasn't the same as the real thing.

Kim, from justamomha.com
    justamomHA

Answer by justamomHA at 11:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2009