What is the most disgusting, grossest bathroom/bathroom stall you have ever seen?

Today I had to go at Wal-mart and there was a line of 4 women, I was the third. The lady in front of me kept asking the lady in front of her to go to the last stall and there was a language barrier but whatever she said,I just took her word for it. I finally got my turn for a stall and as I am sitting there doing my business when I hear this, (I just had to kinda of giggle and think WTH)? "OH MY GOD!, WHAT THE HELL? OH MY GOD! THIS IS DISGUSTING!! HOW COULD SOMEONE JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS?? FOLLOWED BY 4 MORE OMG'S!!! I don't know what she saw nor do I want to know why she stood there and screamed about it for 3 minutes. When I see something gross, I look away and advise others. I don't go into an orgasmic screaming frenzy!

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a restaurant. This makes all the more gross. I went to restroom and there was blood all over the seat and a tampon floating in the toilet. EWEWEWEWEWEW!

I hope that lady was just over dramatic, if not I'm scared what was in that stall.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 4:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Public park bathrooms are the most disgusting things in the world. At least, the park near my old house is. It has/had wads of toilet paper stuck to the ceiling and the walls. The toilets were always dirty and nasty, and the walls always had writing on them. It was nasty. I used to be like "I have to pee!" then I go in the bathroom and take one look, walk out and be like "Nevermind. I'll wait until I get home." Blech!!!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It would have to be an old outhouse by a cemetary when I was a kid.
    Also girls college dorms my brother in-law is a head of the dept. of cleaning and he said that he has never seen anything like it. Why are some women or girls so nasty? I'm not.
    MaMaUrsidae

Answer by MaMaUrsidae at 7:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• In college, my DH woke me with "OMG OMG OMG>> DEAL WITH IT! MAKE IT GO AWY" Our roommate had left a used tampon sitting on to of the toilet.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 7:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I see cleaner bathrooms in public than I do working. I never realized how nasty people were until I started doing house keeping.
    jcsg

Answer by jcsg at 8:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i agree with the public park thing... i had my dd's bday party at a park this past wknd & there was poop wiped on the walls, pee all over the floor & toilet seats and the sink was nasty.... we took some lysol and poured it all over the toilets then poured water over that, it helped some, by the time our guests got there it was dry & not stinky but it was still gross
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It HAS to be a bathroom outside of Houston. We had gone for the weekend and was on our way back to Corpus when I begged DH to pull over because I was about to pop. He did. It was some random convenience store (owned or run by persons of Middle Eastern decent - whom I should have taken clue from - they also smelled pretty bad - and that was from across a counter!). Anyway, they pointed me to the only bathroom - but I never even made it through the door. It was located down a short hallway - and the closer I got to the door the worse the smell became. I did actually open the door and damn near added the smell of puke to the already putrid aroma the whiffed out the door at me! Needless to say, I held it for 20 more miles and was actually thankful to relieve myself is a kinda, somewhat, sorta clean Whataburger bathroom.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2009