can i be pregnant if i missed two weeks of birth control after my period?

Hi, I started my period july 4th. I stopped taking my birth control july 5th, had my 7 day period and then did not take my birth control since the 4th. On the 20th I had unprotected sex. Is there a chance i can be pregnant and if so how likely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy...the chances are small, since it was just one day of unprotected sex...BUT IT JUST TAKES ONE TIME. Go to the nearest woman's/parenting clinic and get the morning after pill(its free). IT WILL EASE YOUR WORRIES!!!!
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 4:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• 20th of july is today. Go and get the morning after pill if you don't want to be preggo. Why did you stop taking your BC? Are you trying to get preggo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No im not trying to im just very lazy. I had an abortion because u have type 1 diabetes and i regret it and now i think i might be preggo again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• you are the kind of girl that just PISSES me off...stop being stupid and immature, if you don't want a child then take the pill, or get the iud, or even the shot. go get the morning after pill since you just had unprotected sex. go to your planned parenthood and they'll give you extra to keep at home( i know, i work there)...you know that you should be using protection, being lazy is not a good enough excuse when their is easy BC you don't even have to remember to take everyday. 9the patch, the ring, the shot, the implant, the iud...0
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• immature>? im old enough to have a kid, i have money, job, husband, i just had a question?? who said i didnt want a child?? i didnt. But immature is an example of all of what you just said.
    flyleaf17

Answer by flyleaf17 at 5:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2009