HELP!

need to somehow come up with $1500 in two months! Are there any LEGIT work from home jobs out there? Tried the survey thing and won't be able to make it on that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your best bet right now is to sell some of your personal items on places like craigslist and ebay. Have a yardsale. Borrow the money from someone. Working from home is just like working a regular job. You have to work hard and the money takes a pay period to start coming in. I can help you find a work from home income but coming up with $1500 is going to take A LOT of hard work. I'm not saying it's not possible, but you will have to set up a work plan and stick to it on a daily basis.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i don't of any true work from home jobs. but if your desperate..temp agencys are okay and if you quit it doesn't affect your resume'
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I should add.. i can't afford day care. SO is unable to be home for periods of time and I can't leave my child unattended. I wanted to find something legit and easy to get $ from for these 2 months THEN I wouldn't do it anymore and actaully find a job because he will be home for some time and will be able to watch her. But we need that $1500......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If you're a member of a credit union you can check about an emergency loan; some of them offer them.

Frankly, I've not yet seen the work from home job that isn't a scam; you'd be better off marketing any particular skill you have as a freelancer.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Thank you ladies! I appreciate it! Stressing out.... but I'm glad I got real answers before I started anything!!!! We don't have money to waste....

We already have too many loans and have to pay them off in two months.... that was why I was wondering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• KaceesMom, I have nothing to do day and night except take care of my dd.... what kind of work are you talking about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• There is SO MUCH you can do online. Message me and I'll tell you.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm going to bed now so just go to www.LaptopsAndLaundry.com. That website is VERY informative and will help you. If you want to chat, just let me know. Oh yeah...be sure to sign up for the newsletter because they post new work at home jobs. Nite
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If you can work on commission you can easily make that amount with procard. If you can make 50 sales a month/ or a mix of sales and recruit some good workers you can make that in 2 months.

It make take actual time and answering emails and phone calls and such, but its worth making that money!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have been making money from home for over 2 years. I have figured out what works best for me and you will too eventually. You should check out the companies I listed at Free Money Online, it's all easy jobs, everything posted is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2009