Why is it takeing so long to get preg again?

We have been trying for a yr. We went to a doc and she gave us ideas and still nothing

Asked by ConnersMom06 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honey just hang in there. Me and my husband was doing stuff for about 2 years, and nothing ever worked...until. I stood on my head after every time we got done. I had to do that for about a month, and we had to do it every night. In the end I ended up having a beautiful lil, 7lb. 2oz. girl named Alyssa. So don't worry it will happen when it happens.

Answer by mistress1031 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had the same problem after my first born. It took almost 2 years. but I went to a new doctor and he said because my son was so large at birth, my uterus was tilted a bit and was causing problems...he did some slightly painful to bad though, and the next month I was pregnant! yeah

Answer by tracejae at 4:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• One of my friends went through the same thing. It took her and her husband alomost 2 years to have their first kid, another 3 years to have a second and 4 years to get pregnant with the child that she is now pregnant with.
    A nurse recently told me that it happened for her when she just STOPPED TRYING.... That may be the key.

Answer by MrsKGray at 9:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2008