Please Pray

Sorry, I know this isn't a question but everyoneplease pray for my Nephew. He was born yesterday. He wasn't that early, they were going to induce my sister friday. And he weighed 9 pounds and something.But The cord was wrapped around his neck, which caused him to stress and go to the bathroom, he didn't swallow it, thank goodness, but then they couldn't keep his sugar up and had to hook him up to I.Vs to make it stay up, without it it drops back down. Yesterday my mom said they were not worried, that they figured it was were where he got stressed. But I guess he has started taking seizures, and this morning he quit breathing. Please please pray for him. His name is Logan. Thank You.

rebel_momma

Asked by rebel_momma at 8:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes, i will and just did
    i will say prayers today for him
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Have faith he would be fine..I will include him im my prayers
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 8:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Our prayers are with you, Logan. and your family.
    May God's hand be upon you.
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• he's in my prayers. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 11:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Stay strong and keep your faith in God. I will send a speacil prayer for him. May God bless you and your family. I pray everything works out for logan
    Ms.Vetta

Answer by Ms.Vetta at 12:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• you are all in my prayers beleave in the power of the holy one and everything will be fine may god be with you all
    fancyface09

Answer by fancyface09 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Of course I will and just did! I just hate when things like this happen to such innocent little creatures! Poor Logan. I love the name though! I really hope he grows to be a perfectly happy and healthy little boy.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It is scary how one minute everything is perfect and the next it can all be taken away, I'm very sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
    HnyBrkMom

Answer by HnyBrkMom at 3:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I hope and pray Logan is breathing on his own and much better now. So sorry to hear about the baby. Let us know when is able to go home with his family. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    sister21804

Answer by sister21804 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009