• In the Spotlight:

Has any Smoker ever dropped a cherry on them selves?

I just dropped mine in my shoe any holy shit did it hurt! Teach me to type and smoke.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think anon posters are skanks :P
    That having been said, I don't smoke anymore but one day I dropped my cherry down my blouse in the car. The rest of the car pool got a nice view as my shirt quickly came off! Very embarrassing, but funny later on :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my mother is crazy with that. She is dangerous. There are burnholes in her bed spread, her carpet and even on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet. Her t-shirts will sometimes have holes in it too.
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• smoking is for skanks
    I said any smokers I don't care if your not a smoker but keep negative opinions to yourself. I don't believe in reporting people but you people are getting me to the point where I might just start.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It's bad enough that you smoke, but you should not be smoking in the house, you have a baby. Grow UP
    Bite me mind your own kids and life k byebye. Psycho noisy anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i don't think that since she is a smoker she's a bad mom, but i don't let my dh smoke in our house with our dd.. i'm not a smoker and since he is then i make him go outside, it's only fair to me, my dd & unborn son that he does since we don't smoke, and i don't like the way it smells & don't want my house smelling like smoke
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, I have, my cig has also gotten stuck to my lip because my lips were dry, and I went to take the cig out of my mouth, and my finger slid and I burned my finger.

Btw- I think its pretty pathetic and  sad that you need to type Anon..You all big and bad hiding. why don't you use your screen name,I think someone is scared.

Oh and by the way I don't smoke in my house or in my car, But I don't judge those that do, my MIL and FIL smoke in their house with my kids there, I will not tell them they cannot smoke in their own home and I will not keep my kids from having a relationship with their grandparents because of it.

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 9:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yeah sure hot mama do what you got to do, but just stop smoking around your baby or give him to somebody who can properly care for him. I bet your not even married either
    I will have you know that I am very much married thank you. I am also a very good mother considering the way I was raised I am nothing like my mother. The only thing we have in common is we both smoke. Some of the best mothers I know smoke around their kids so if I were to give him up it would also be to a smoker. I also have 3 chidren nit wit so do your homework.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• A parent who smokes around their children are not good parents. I'm sure your childrens doctors have talked to you about how smoiking harms your children. It can cause many illnesses and ADHD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, I agree you should deffinitely not be smoking in your house or car around your children. I feel sorry for children the smell like smoke. I'm a teacher and it breaks my heart when these children come to school smelling like smoke.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No yet again I'm gonna have this same old debate. No it does not 100% for sure cause any thing It is linked to but not proven. Learn to read. No body in my family has any issues linked to smoking. Thay have been smoking for 6 generations pregnant and around their chidren. It does not make you a bad parent, and as for some thing docs say screw em. They also say not to use whiskey on the gums for teething, but you know what it is the quickest thing that works. I bet that would be theadvise you grams would give. FYI my grandmother is 92 healthy as a bird and smoke since she was 16. So get off your high horse and only post to questions that give a shit about your opinion. K
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2009