Baby Boy first...what did you need when you had a little girl???

I was wondering what were some of the things that you needed when you had a different gender baby. Obviously clothes are one thing...but were there any things that you needed that were different for a boy or a girl???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope! Nothing different. We had two boys then a girl. We are really tight with finances and don't spend money unless it is absolutely necessary - paying bills, food, gas for the van, etc. I didn't buy clothes for my kids unless I didn't have something. Anyway, saying all that to add, I have'splurged' and bought bows for my daughter!! Lol. That is the only extra and different thing I bought for her. The clips that are covered in ribbon work great (if she has hair). Target has them for $2.99 and there are several in the package.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well my 1st was a girl & now i'm pregnant with a boy, the only thing i got that was different so far is clothes and bedding, everything else is neutral so it will work for him too, except the pink booster seat, but he'll probally use it anyways lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2009