• In the Spotlight:

What are you anal about?

I'm anal about how I make my coffee (5 tablespoons for 7 cups + cinnamon in grinds) and also how the laundry is done (no socks or underwear are allowed to be in the same wash as towels or sheets).

What is something you have to have done your way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning the house, specifically the kitchen. I cannot stand to have a dirty kitchen, and everything must be put back where I can find it. It makes me so angry when things are out of place in there! I have to go in and re-arrange everything before I can work on another room.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• cleaning the house.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• the making of the beds
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• cleaning esp the kitchen.
    also about matchy matchy! my daguthers theme sold out , so someone bought a highchair that didnt match, and i just looked at it for days til they took it back. i have to have matchy matchy all the time.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am a bleach freak. Bleach must go in EVERY load of laundry. Towels and sheets too. Even if it is only a few table spoons...I think it helps get the funk out of laundry. I also have a spray bottle of bleach and water in my kitchen and bathroom. I really should seek help when it comes to the use of bleach. I somehow got it in my head that unless I smell bleach then the germs are not dead. I cannot stand hair brushes full of hair. Dirty toilets. Laudry that is not right side out. A dirty refridgerator. Dirty toys in the toy box, finger prints on the t.v., weeds in my flower beds, pool toys all over the yard rather than in the pool, oh and anything on the dash board of the car. I am pretty OCD for the most part.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My shopping cart has to be organized the way I like it. Boxed goods all together on one side, canned goods grouped together, refrigerated stuff on the other side. Any raw meats have to be put into individual plastic baggies, placed on top of the fridge stuff. Fresh fruit/veggies/eggs gets the child's seat. Bread is always on top of the boxed stuff. Then all groceries have to be placed on the check out conveyer belt in groups that are listed above - all bar codes facing the cashier. Seems silly, but I've been told by numberous cashiers that they wish everyone would do it that way. Makes it easier and faster to check out.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• happy1mom -- lmao , my mom would want her cart a certain way too! ... and me and my dad woulod make jokes when shed tell us 'go ahead put it in' we'd say ok since this is Butter - it goes under B -- can u show us where the letter B section is! shed get so mad and make us go to the car! LOL
    she never REALLY did it that way , but we'd get a kick out of her puttin shit in the buggy and having to move things we put in lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• shopping and cleaning the house
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am anal about everything. I am a total neat freak & can't sleep if I know there is 1 little partical of dirt in my house.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Dishes. I'm really anal about both how clean they have to be and where they go when they get put away. Actually the whole kitchen I am pretty anal about.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009