i wrote,

the other day how my friend is being alienated by the her neighbors.we have come to the conclusion that one woman is determining what goes on and is running the neighbor hood.she doesnt know what to do?she is very hurt.and doesnt under stand.basically how does she get this one woman show to stop underminding her???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Huh, wow kinda sounds like a movie. What exactly is going on? how did you determine that one woman is running the neighborhood? And really if I had neighbors who were so brain-dead and couldn't conclude for themselves whether or not to like your friend, I wouldn't want anything to do with them anyways. There's no rule that says you have to get along with your neighbors.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no but now they are alienating her daughters who have always been friends.and she has got the rest of the neighbors to folow suit.hey i dont get it either.i do know this woman is very forcefull and stubborn like dont get on the bad side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• The best thing tio do is ignore her. I graduated from high school many years ago, and with that I left behind all the desire for "drama" If you want to be my friendly neighbor fine, if not.. your loss.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 10:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• She can just not give a crap about her. Why does she care so much? She should go on w/ her life & laugh at that poor lady for sucking so bad as a human being. Glad I'm not close w/ my neighbors, i like to keep to myself. A good "hello, how are ya today" is as far as i go w/ my neighbors.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• get to know the woman better. maybe she feels left out and wants to control just to be a part of the area. Call a neighborhood meeting or have a neighborhood cookout and invite everyone.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Shoot out?
    Anonymous