Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

On the way in to work this a.m. I was listening to our local morning progam on the radio. They had a call in contest where they would get three contestants on the line. They would ask them to remain anon. Then they were asked to tell something they have done that was , shall we say slightly illegal or disgusting and had gotten away with it...then callers called in and voted for the best one. One woman said she had badly dented a car in a store parking lot and just drove off. But one caller called in and said they had gotten sick to their stomachs in a salad bar and just left the resteraunt. Ok, a ding in a car...bad enough...but a public health hazzard...I have never been so disgusted! I swear I will never eat at a salad bar again! Have you done something bad and gotten away with it? Did you feel guilty later? I am not an anon hater, this is one time you should feel free to click that button lol.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um.. I worked at a salad bar in HS> NO. You DON"T want to eat at them. The rule was "if the customer didn't see you drop it.. you didn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I don't care for salad bars either. The employees have to use sharp knives to cut up some of those items, and not every teenage worker cares if they properly care for an accidental cut. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.................*blushes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my dh & i were looking for a new car & we went to a dealership & when he pulled in he hit the front end of a brand new car & dented it, needless to say we flew out of that parking lot lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I stopped taking my pills and got pregnant...DH is happy though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I was doing a broken uturn on a VERY small street and i totally dented in the door of a bmw. I have insurance and idk y but i freaked out and drove off. I came back a little while later and the alarm was off and there was a huge dent in the door. I'm on that street everyday, they don't know it was me. He parks his bmw in the yard now. all I got was a small nic on my car. IDK how the hell that happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I feel totally boring because I can't think of anything... unless you count the bra I stole once. I had got down to one good bra and it broke. So I went braless to the store to get a new one.... as I was trying it on my kids started showing their little butts... I flew out of the dressing room - new bra on under my shirt and yanked them kids up and out the door I went.... I was almost all the way home when I realized I had just stolen a bra. I didn't go back to pay for it because I had two kids in time out and dinner to cook... Later I was ashamed I'd let myself get by without going back to pay for it.
    Anonymous