my vagina was starting to itch lastnight and it swelled up a little so i took benadryl. do u know what it could be from? i didnt have sex when it was starting to do that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Health

• might have some kind of infection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• this also happened to me and my dr said it was an infection...i cant remember what he said but he gave me medicine for it because he said a vaginal infection could cause early labor...i would recommend getting checked out.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well, i one time made the stupid choice to put on a brand new pair of undies on without washing them, Yeah....bad idea. I was itchy & swelly all day down there. I was fine the next day. You could have come in contact w/ some kind of substance. For instance, my DR. said this can also happen if your laundry is not rinsed good enough. The soap on your underwear can cause skin irritation.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i get like that anytime i use anything that smells like baby powder...from pantyliners, tampons, and laundry soap...you may have had a reaction...
    Anonymous