Is there an STD that would make the man hurt in his testicles?

My SO does this about once a month. He will hurt for 2-3 days in his testicles and back. It will also hurt when he urinates. He has nausea as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Health

• could be testicular cancer, make him see a urologist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Those symptoms could mean several things (testicular cancer being one of the worst). I would have him see a urologist to have some tests run. The pain in the back that accompanies it, with nausea and painful urination are not good signs, and should not be ignored. I would schedule an appointment asap. Good luck and hope everything is ok!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• He needs to "man up" and see a doctor. If he is like my DH he'll hate that idea, but use your best methods to convince him to go.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 12:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009