Something is definitely not right with me. Could I be pregnant? Okay ladies, I really need some feedback please.

I've been pregnant before but had a miscarriage, so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. I had bleeding similar to a period the first time I was pregnant, at which time I had no idea I was pregnant because I thought I had got my period. I had a semi normal period this month, was fairly heavy and lasted about 4 days beginning July 1st. Prior to that I had major PMS symptoms-cramping, swelling, breast sore for about 1 1/2 week. I took several pregnancy tests during that time and got all negatives. So, then I started my period and took one more test after it was done just to make sure and it was negative. The past week I've had feelings of pressure and pinching around my pelvic area and within the last 2 days my breasts are so sore. This is not like my PMS sore breasts. It feels just like before when I was pregnant-very sore underneath the breast. Could I have had bleeding and got negative results and still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• False negatives happen, so yes you could be. But the only way to know is to test again. A positive will show if the prego hormone is in your urine. Or you can go get a blood test for better accuracy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009