• In the Spotlight:

what is the most craziest most beautifulest name you've ever heard? that when you first heard it it took you a minute to take it in an like it ??

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 10:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tulsi.....that is my daughters name. When i read it in a book, i though "that is going to me my daughters name when i have a child" two weeks later, i found out i was pregnant. I knew immediately i was having a girl, & that her name will be Tulsi. It's a Hindu name that means "incomparable" which she is. She is VERY unique & absolutely gorgeous! She fits the name beautifully.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Waverly.
    Its from The Joy Luck Club.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Pandora. I love LOVE that name.
    Pandora.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 11:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Acadia ....i almost named my daughter this .....instead i went kailei azlynn (kay-lee)
    kelliekailei

Answer by kelliekailei at 12:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Tandis. I heard it in Highschool, and when I was pregnant with my first, that's what her name was going to be. But, when she was born I changed my mind.
    fivefikes

Answer by fivefikes at 5:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2009