how did you get rid of your stomach fast with have to get a c section?

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i still got mine and i don't think it will ever go back

Answer by masonelismom at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I was pretty lucky in that I had a very bad hernia during my pregnancy and at the time of the c-section, my doctor decided to give me a mini tummy tuck and removed some excess skin. Not a perfectly toned tummy, but alot less skin than there would have been.

Answer by meetzycat at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had a c-section last April. Everyone says breastfeeding is the best but my son passed away so I did not have that option. I walked a lot. A LOT. To clear my head and just get out. It took awhile and my stomach always looked blobby after but it does go down. Right before I got pregnant this time I was right back to the way I looked before my son.

Answer by Masonsmom407 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i've never gotten rid of it. i'm thinking of having the mini tummy tuck. too scared for the full tummy tuck.

Answer by vintagechicken at 10:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008