conception

If my due date was today (July 19,2009) When would i have most likely concieved?

Im only asking..just cause i want to know im curious..i know its a little late to be asking but i just want to know...some calculators i looked up are telling me around the 12th of october which doesnt seem right to me in the slightest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes because if your conception date was actually oct 26th then 2 weeks later should have been ur period and if u took it on the 5 then that is 5 days before your missed period.
    Conception:10/26
    Guessed missed period:11/10
    HPT:11/05 5 days before missed period
    It all makes good sense.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• 10/26/2008
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• that's only if you had a normal 28 day cycle. if you had a diff cycle (for example a 30 or 35 day cycle) it would be after that.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• How could it be that early though..lol it doesnt make andy sense to me..the ones later in the month make more sense..im just trying to make sense of how it could be so early in the month..on some and the rest say that its around the 26th or 25th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• IDK y it would say that early either, u can buy a pin wheel like they use at the docs office and it will tell u almost exactly. When I used the pin wheel to find out when I conceived it was the funniest thing in the world cause I remembered that exact night, anniversary! lol
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Funny thing is..im gonna ask that if it was that late in the month..is it possible that my HPT came out positive on the 5th of november??? I had to go to the ER on the 7th for some bad bad cramping..i had ultra sounds done and the tech tried telling me i was about a week preggo lol...you really think that was possible..to concieve that late and a preggo test to show up??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009